• to appeal punitive action against yourself
You have the right to message the moderators and appeal corrective action against yourself.
• to receive a warning for a first offense
You have the right to be warned for the first time you violate the Community Guidelines, per each rule.
• to remedy disruptive behavior after receiving a warning
You have the right to be exempt from punitive action for multiple minor violations of the same kind by remedying your actions after you receive your first warning.
• to report others who violate Community Guidelines
You have the right to report content to the moderators which you see as violating Community Guidelines
• to report others who make you feel unsafe
You have the right to report individuals, which make you feel unsafe within our communities.
• to request the reason for punitive action taken against you
You have the right to know why punitive action has been taken against you and request direct examples of what contributed to it.
• to propose changes to Community Guidelines
You have the right to submit proposals to changes to rules if you believe they would serve in the better interest of the community.
• to question the fairness of our Community Guidelines
You have the right to speak up about our operating policies if you feel something should get amended in the interest of clarity, equality, and justice.
• to participate in community feedback collection
You have the right to submit feedback by messaging the moderators at any time, or via specially designated collection requests.
These rights apply to everyone who is a member of our communities, including users who may be suspended from participating.
• to share your creative work
You have the right to submit your original work.
• to receive honest and respectful feedback
You have the right to receive honest and respectful feedback regarding your creative submissions.
• to be credited for your work
You have the right to be credited for your work. All Image posts require an attribution to the artist.
• to request a takedown of submissions that violate your copyright
You have the right to request the removal of submissions that infringe your copyright.
• to list your external channels in a comment
You have the right to link your various social media channels in a comment under your post.
• to act in good faith
You have the right to act in good faith. You reflect on Ahrism1 as a whole and have the right to take punitive action to uphold our.
• to justify your actions with sound evidence
You have the right to present evidence to justify your actions in the event of an appeal against one of your decisions.
• to participate in our communities as a member
You have the right to participate, just like everyone else! Your duty as a moderator does not grant you exclusive exceptions.
• to serve in an environment free of harassment
You have the right to be spoken to respectfully when interacting with members and may request your ticket be delegated to another team member if you feel threatened.
• to fulfill your duties to other communities without repercussions
You have the right to fulfill your obligations to other communities without fear of repercussions from Ahrism1.